Irrigation Services in Sioux Falls, SD
Lipetzky’s Irrigation & Landscape is a licensed and certified professional contractor with over 20 years experience in the Sioux Falls area. We have an always fully staffed, dedicated service department. Lipetzky’s Irrigation & Landscape is the area’s ONLY authorized TORO® Irrigation dealer. We also provide service for all of the major brands include Hunter®, Rain Bird®and Orbit®.
Service / Repair
- Leaking or broken sprinkler heads
- Backflow preventer problems
- Valves malfunctioning
- Nozzles clogged
- Cut wires
- Cracked or broken pipes
- Clock issues
- Capping of heads or lines
- Installation of drains
- Water saving ideas
- Runaway system – will not shut off
Spring startup / Tune ups & Additions:
It’s important to have your sprinkler system checked on a regular basis. For first-time homeowners, we can show you how to operate your new system during your first start up.
Spring startup includes:
- Inspection of every sprinkler head
- Cleaning clogged nozzles
- Adjusting heads for correct spray pattern
- Inspection of every zone on the system
- Looking for leaks or dry spots
- Finding any broken heads or bad valves
- Setting correct watering time on control unit
Renovations / Modification
Has your yard changed? Sometimes an existing sprinkler system needs to be overhauled or expanded due to tree growth, landscape maturing, new fences, new pool, or a new or expanded deck. We can recommend modifications and complete the work in a timely manner. Our professionals have performed:
- Customized redesign of existing irrigation systems
- Creating separate flowerbed / garden zones
- Separating sunny / shady areas into separate zones
- Swimming pool reconfiguration
- New deck and patio construction modifications
- Reconfiguring irrigation system after an add-on to your home
- Installing drip irrigation to plants potted on decks or patios
- Shutting the system off and removing the water from every zone using large trailer air compressor
- Draining vacuum breaker, place all valves and test ports in 45° position
- Turn off clock
- Ensure that the water is removed from the system (drain back inside if valve present)
- Lipetzky’s Irrigation and Landscape guarantees your system will not freeze, if we perform the winterization service.
Best Snow Removal Service I have had at properties in my 24 yr career of Property mgmt
I am blessed to have found Mick and his crew two years ago and they are absolutely the best residential snow removal ...... fitting us in with their commercial accounts!!! They are the best I have used since I started in Property Mgmt in 1992!!! They are always early morning removal so residents can get to work, do a great job, do it right, call if anything at all seems a little questionable for the property and if we happen to have a huge snow or a resident who requests more snow removal they are great to them and always inform me of it ASAP!!! Also, if it has been a big snow and the bill will seem a bit large, they call to let me know they had to go back with a loader and move more snow because of the layout of the property!!! Can't say enough thank yous to them for being professional, on top of it all the time and all about customer service even if they have been up removing snow for 30 hours straight!!!!!!!!
Exceptional service, professional personnel
All work done when promised, as promised and cost was as quoted. Doesn't get better than this. I recommend these guys highly.
It is a bit early to review as this is our first year and limited snow. I am excited to use salt instead of salted gravel (needs to be cleaned up in spring) but I am concerned if it will be sufficient for our steep driveway. I have been instructed to call if I have concerns.
I like the great servic.
I like the service that was provided by Lipetzky's Irrigation & Landscape. They help me get may irrigation system up and running and help with my winter needs. Thank you.
In adding a room onto the house we cut two main line in two different locations. I immediately call Lipetzky"s and they dispatched two workers who were able to repair the cut lines in no time. Both workers were professional and did an outstanding job! Thank you for the quick response you saved my day!
Awesome group of professionals to work with!
I was impressed from the beginning. The professionalism of the office staff was very nice. Mick came to my house, gave me a detailed drawing and quote and the crew delivered everything I was expecting. I will definitely do business with Lipetzky's in the future.
Lipetzky's Irrigation & Landscape
27082 Mueller Place
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
Restrictions may apply.
Your offer has been sent to your email.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|
- Member Of Home Builders Association Of the Sioux Empire
- Member Of South Dakota Home Builders Association
- License # SXF-E1216-14-72UIC